7. How Much Can I Earn?
With Instagram being the most common platform our influencers use, your earnings are based upon the size of your Instagram following. However, we do offer 'Professional' accounts for those who's content and experience is built around the likes of blogs, which allow you to set your own rate for the work you produce.
8. How Do I Know Who To Make Content For?
Every business and campaigns that you see on Socialight have a budget set aside for our platform and influencer marketing. This means that if you are to apply and create content for these brands through Socialight, there is strong likelihood you will collaborate and be paid to post content.
9. What Are Campaigns?
A Campaign is something a business creates to provide you a guideline as to what content they would like you to make. This might be about a specific product or offer. You can apply to these campaigns to put you and your content in front of the business in order to collaborate with them.
10. How Do I Apply To Campaigns?
When you head over to our 'Campaigns' page, simply click on the campaign that you're interested in, and hit the 'Apply For Job' button on the right hand side. Enter your details linked with your Socialight account and press 'send'.
11. Who Reviews My Application
Your application is sent to Socialight & the business running the campaign. This way, Socialight can act on behalf of you to make your application a success, and it also ensures the business are informed as quickly as possible amidst having to deal with other responsibilities where they may overlook your application.
12. You Accepts or Declines My Application?
The business make the final decision on whether or not they'd like to collaborate with you. Feedback will be provided if they choose not to.
13. What Do I Do When My Application Is Approved
Socialight will be in touch to organise the logistics of the work. Once that's done, go ahead and create your content based on the business and the campaign. When you have finished creating your content, you're free to upload it!
14. Why Does My Profile Need To Be Public?
1. Socialight needs visibility over your content so we know when to pay you for your work. If we can’t publicly see your content, we won’t know if you have posted your content, which will not allow you to act as an influencer.
2. To maximise your worth as an influencer, we ask to make your profile public as it will increase the exposure you get and in turn, maximise the exposure the business gets, which we think is a fair trade off for the money you can earn.
15. Why Hasn't My Application Been Accepted Yet?
Don’t panic if your application isn’t approved. We work with SME’s which means typically the business doesn’t have huge teams, so please be considerate to their busy schedules. This could mean it takes a while for them to review your application, but be assured, we are in contact with them and they will always check.